- You may join the library in person during opening hours.
- Individual Membership $10.00 per annumA
- Family Membership $15.00 per annum
- Concession Membership $5.00 per annum – proof of eligibility for concession must be presented in person Pensioner/Concession Card, Newstart Allowance or Youth Allowance card.
- CLS Membership financial year is 1st August to 31st July in any year.
- Becoming a member gives full membership rights to CLS.
- Voting members must be 18 or over.
- Attendance to meetings with full voting rights at all General Meetings, Annual General Meeting or Extraordinary Meetings of Community Library Samford Inc
- Family Membership allows ONE vote per family.
- A Proxy Vote may be sent to a member of the Management Committee or assigned to any member attending a meeting. The proxy form (available from the Secretary) must be received by the Secretary prior to the meeting.
MEMBERSHIP – LIBRARY ENTITLEMENTS:
- Access to our entire collection of resources.
- Loan 5 items from the library at any one time.
- Loan items for 28 days.
- Loan extensions (28 days) may be arranged on request.
- Request books of special interest or books written by a specific author to be put aside for your next visit. Simply write your request into our “Expressions of Interest Book.” CLS helpers will endeavour to fulfill your request asap and will contact you when successful!
- All members may contribute short stories, poetry, essays, memoirs etc. to the CLS website www.binderskeepers.com.au. Young writers are also encouraged to contribute.
- All members may contribute to the CLS Facebook page: Community Library Samford (all posts are subject to approval)
Facebook: Community Library Samford